- Handheld infrared forehead thermometer
- Non-contact (does not need to be pressed onto skin)
- FDA 510K cleared
- Fast response – one second measurement time
- ±0.4°F accuracy between 95 to 107.6°F
- 89.6 to 108°F measurement range
- 60.8 to 95°F operating conditions (15-80% RH)
- Alerts personnel when alarm threshold has been met
- Memory storage for 32 readings
Infrared Forehead Thermometer
This is an FDA 510K cleared, non-contact, forehead thermometer. It features an operating range of 0.6 to 2 inches and does not need to be pressed directly onto skin. Both accurate and fast, performing scans in approximately one second, with ±0.4°F accuracy between 95 to 107.6°F. In higher volume settings, it can keep lines moving, and do so with dependable results.
It features a high temperature alarm to alert personnel when its threshold has been crossed. For example, if the alarm is set for 100 degrees and a subject measures 101, it will alert staff there is an issue. It also contains internal memory for 32 measurements.
|Dimensions||2 × 4.75 × 7 in|